1. Select whether Profile will make a direct connection to the computer or retrieve historical data from a VIA 1
2. Select the poll rate for the data collection 2
3. Select the request timeout 3
4. Select the connection timeout (Omni only) 4
5. Configure direct connection details (if applicable)
If direct connection was selected in step 1, an extra ‘Direct Connection’ subsection will be added to the sidebar.
Enter the communication settings for the flow computer:
6. Click the ‘Next’ button to move to the next section: Communications
N.B. Click the ‘Save & Close button’ at any point to save the changes.