1. Enter a name for the RTU and select the RTU Type (and version if applicable), Base Time and Time Zone 1
2. Tick the ‘Use as template’ box to use the RTU as a setup template for other RTUs 2
3. Ensure that the ‘Enabled’ box is ticked 3
N.B. Untick the ‘Enabled’ box to disable the RTU if required. Disabling an RTU hides it from the Profile interface and suspends data collection but the RTU setup is saved and can be re-enabled again as needed.
4. Tick the ‘Enable Time Sync’ box to enable time sync with the flow computer 4
N.B. To complete the time sync with an ABB Spirit Flow-X, enter the username and password for the Flow-X on the Data Collection screen.
5. Select the hardware configuration for the RTU 5
For Omni 6000, the configuration will be pre-filled.
6. Select whether to set up the rest of the RTU manually or copy the setup from a pre-saved template 6
7. Click the ‘Next’ button to move to the next section: Data Collection