1. Click the top item in the Worldwide Menu 1
2. Click the ‘VIAs’ tab in the Navigation Bar 2
The VIAs list will be displayed:
3. Filter the list as required: 3
- Enter a keyword(s) in the ‘VIA Name’ box
- Tick/untick the ‘Data Collection’ checkboxes to show/hide ‘Complete’, ‘Failed’ and ‘Unregistered’ VIAs.
4. Select a VIA in the list 4
The VIA details screen will be displayed:
To unregister the VIA without deleting it from Profile, click the ‘Unregister’ button. 5
To delete the VIA from Profile, click the ‘Delete’ button. 6
To return to the VIAs list, click the ‘OK’ button. 7
N.B. Setup of the VIA and connection of RTUs is done using the VIA Connect software rather than Profile. See the VIA Connect manual for more details.